It’s no secret that the Internet has and continues to change the way that people are living their lives and doing business. In the years B.G (Before Google) you were ahead of the pack if you had any online presence, but in today’s world just being online isn’t enough.
Below are some questions to ask yourself about your own website to see if it’s time to update your company’s website:
• Is your website responsive?
• Is it hard to keep updated?
• When was the last time you completely redesigned your website?
• Does your website take a long time to load
• Does Google know you exist?
• Are you embarrassed to show people your website?
• Have you or your brand outgrown it?
The reasons listed above are only a few of the benefits of updating the design of your website, and I have only scratched the surface of the benefits that I have listed. If you have been thinking about redesigning your website, or if this blog post has prompted you to ask some questions of your current website, then let us here at Indemand know. We’d love to have a chat to you about the things that you could be doing to help improve your online presence, and get you thinking about the way that your website could and should be working for you.